• A game board that maps your path to the fi nish line
• 91 cards with 91 funny and goofy tasks
• 6 game tokens
• Six-sided die
• Game rules
Place the board on the table. Each player must choose a token and place it on the "start" position. Shuffle the cards and place them next to the board.
How to play:
1. The fi rst player must throw the die and move their token ahead by the number shown on the die.
2. Now the player must draw a task card. The player must attempt to complete the task. Adults may help.
3. If the player succeeds, then their token remains in its position. But if the player fails to complete the task, they must move their token back a number of spaces equal to the number of arrows on the back of the card that they drew.
4. There are three multicolored spaces on the board. A player landing on one of these spaces loses their next turn.
The fi rst player to reach
the "toy store" space at the end
of the board wins and claims a piece
of candy as their prize!
Authors: Dima, Fedya and Borya Kibkalo.
Illustrations by Katya Kritceva.
This game was made by Т. Fiseisky, S. Abdulmanov, Т. Tcvetkova, N. Komissarova, А. Stekolschikova, M. Мinina, E. Kutepova, A. Yakshin, L. Saveleva, A. Komogorov, M. Polovtsev, I. Sobol.
© Magellan Ltd, 2016
Kids go wild
- Модель: 4660006612759
- Наличие: Есть в наличии