About the Game
In this game, each player takes on the role of a pirate who is trying to claim the most treasure. In each round of the game, you will land at a new island where you will use your Action Cards to try and reach the treasure before your opponents do. After 10 islands have been visited, the pirates head to the tavern to tally up their gold. Whoever has the most coins, wins!
- 40 Island cards, each containing a mini-challenge in logic and bluffi ng.
- 60 Action cards, with which pirates explore the islands
- 31 cards with arrows — maps to guide pirates to their destination.
- 3 cards with Man Friday, your jolly aboriginal guide
- 4 Weapon cards (a true pirate knows their worth!)
- 6 Wild Horse cards.
- 4 red and 4 blue Flag cards.
- 4 Doubling cards.
- 4 Rum cards (the game owes its 16+ rating to them, so please don’t munch on them during the game).
- First player token. -
- 37 coins.
- The rulebook, which you are reading right now.
In each round of the game, players will use some or all of their Action cards to plan the movement of their pirate across the island in an attempt to get as much treasure as they can. Action cards are placed face down on the table in a row from left to right, and when all players are ready, the cards are revealed, and everyone sees what actually happens. Sometimes a jolly fi ght breaks out, other times one pirate leaves with the treasure and the rest chase after him until sundown. Stranger things have happened. All pirates then sail to the next island and repeat the process. The one with the most gold coins at the end of the game wins!
Concept: Dmitry Kibkalo.
Art: Katya Kritseva.
Development and production: D. Kibkalo, S. Abdulmanov, T. Fiseisky, T. Tsvetkova, M. Minina, N. Komissarova, A. Stekolschikova, L. Savelieva, E. Bezlepkina, M. Polovtsev, Paul Grogan.
© LLC Magellan, 2015
Jackal. Card game
- Модель: 4660006612776
- Наличие: Есть в наличии