0.Where are you from?
1. How old are you?
2.Are you having a nice time?
3. Could you pass the salt please?
4. Yesterday I went __________ bus to the National Museum.
5. Sue and Mike __________ to go camping.
6.Who’s calling, please?
7. They were __________ after the long journey, so they went to bed.
8. Can you tell me the __________ to the bus station?
9. __________ you remember to buy some milk?
10.- Don’t forget to put the rubbish out.
- I’ve __________ done it!
11. You don’t need to bring __________ to eat.
12. What about going to the cinema?
13. - What would you like, Sue?
- I’d like the same __________ Michael please.
14. __________ people know the answer to that question.
15. It’s not __________ to walk home by yourself in the dark.
16. __________ sure all the windows are locked.
17. I’ll go and __________ if I can find him.
18. What’s the difference __________ football and rugby?
19. My car needs __________ .
20. Tim was too __________ to ask Monika for a dance.
21. I haven’t had so much fun __________ I was a young boy!
22.Sorry, I don’t know __________ you’re talking about.
23.I’m afraid you __________ smoke in here.
24.Everyone wanted to go out __________ John.
25.Honestly! I saw a ghost! I’m not __________ it up!
26.Eat everything up! I don’t want to see anything __________ on your plate!
27.Take the A20 __________ the roundabout, then turn left.
28.I really hope you can find a __________ to this problem.
29.Could you watch my bag while I go and get a cup of tea?
30.In my country, it is __________ the law to watch an X-rated film if you are under eighteen.
31.Rebecca had to __________ the invitation, as she was busy studying for her exams.
32.Police __________ that a terrorist group might be behind the kidnapping.
33.When Christopher smiles, he __________ me of his grandfather.
34.The wonderful smell of freshly __________ coffee hit us as we entered the store.
35.Mike’s dad wouldn’t __________ him go to school with a red streak in his hair.
36.If only I __________ made that phone call!
37.I like Mary for her friendly smile and her __________ of humour.
38.These shoes are very __________ for walking in the mountains.
39.__________ of the credit for our success has to go to the Chairman, Peter Lewis.
40.We were surprised that over 500 people __________ for the job.
41.The children watched in excitement as she __________ a match and lit the candles.
42.Sorry about Kate’s strange behaviour, but she’s just not used to __________ lots of people around her.
43. Ivan kept running very hard __________ none of the other runners could possibly catch him.
44. ‘I did this painting all __________ my own, Dad,’ said Milly.
45. You __________ better check all the details are correct before we send it off.
46.This game is __________ to be for five year-olds, but I think a two year-old could do it!
47.Just put this powder down, and it should __________ any more ants from getting in.
48.When Jonie __________ to do something, you can be sure she’ll do it, and do it well.
49.__________ we get to the top of this hill, the path gets much easier.
50. Fifty-seven? No, that __________ be the right answer!
51. __________ happens, I’ll always be there for you!
52.Can you __________ to it that no one uses this entrance?
53.A __________ debate ensued, with neither side prepared to give way to the other.
54.I’ve drunk milk every __________ day of my life, and it’s never done me any harm!
55.The version of the film I saw had been __________ censored.
56.He promised to phone me at nine o’clock exactly, and he was as __________ as his word.
57.There has been so much media __________ of the wedding that I’m completely fed up with it.
58.If I were you I would __________ clear of the area around the station late at night.
59.Turning back now is out of the __________ .
60.Joe’s fear of enclosed spaces __________ from a bad experience he had when he was a child.